to this location:
http://cannonukraine.blogspot.com/
Monday, April 13, 2009
e lFor those in the know of "Flat Stanley" well he came to China for a visit.The idea is that we show Flat Stanley around town, take lots of pictures and send him back to our granddaughter's kindergarten class and they learn about other places.Here are some of the sights, we had a good time with Flat Stanley and later with Flat "Lenny the Leprechaun" from a nephew's son.
Jackson's class LOVED the pictures of flat Lenny. Jackson said, "She way over did it, I mean in a good way" He was so excited to see all the places Lenny had been!!!
2 comments:
Yea, I love Flat Stanley!
Jackson's class LOVED the pictures of flat Lenny. Jackson said, "She way over did it, I mean in a good way" He was so excited to see all the places Lenny had been!!!
Post a Comment