Sunday, October 26, 2008
We are pioneers.....
A bunch of us were out doing one of our favorite pastimes (shopping).... We happened upon one of our own, another couple teaching in China, also associated with BYU.
They had just purchased a new area rug for $100 and were going to take it home to their apartment. We agreed we would meet up for lunch after our scheduled"foot massage".
Judy asked them "what are you going to do with you new rug after this year, ship it home?"
No came the reply without hesitation, "we are pioneers, we will leave it behind for the next couple so they have it a little nicer in our apartment. That's what pioneer's do!"
Do I miss all of you ? YES!!!!! Do I miss out on some wonderful family events? YES!!!
But I am serving with some of the most amazing and giving people who are teaching me lessons of love, service and they are helping my Heavenly Father teach me how to love even more and how to be my brother's keeper.
I am learning by example! and I love China!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We do have some very special people in our midst, don't we?
Love your blog. It's great!
Post a Comment