
is scheduled in October......
This is the terra cotta soldiers plus .... I am excited and hope to take tons of pictures. While my pictures are as cute as the grandchildren photos on the various blogs (even outdated blogs hint!) it will be fun to share our adventure.
We still don't have a lot of answer, and in fact I am expecting to not have answers for a while longer about what we teach and how many and stuff. That is why a blog will be so much fun.
Will we miss you??? of course, but we will have a great learning experience and be home soon. A year is such a short time.
I don't know blog etiquette, Perhaps I am rambling, but I just don't know quite what to do with myself. This photo is of Tam getting thrown as part of her ORANGE belt jujitsu advancement.
1 comment:
yea! you are part of the blog team now! we miss you
Post a Comment