Sunday, August 17, 2008

Only 7 more days

and we will be one our way to Ji'nan, China The BYU required 100 hours of training was intense and fruitful. I can't say that I am an better at my own written English but I have a lot of ideas on how to teach oral English and some limited written English. We are excited and anticipate that we will grow and adapt. Currently we are in Sean's former apartment for the remaining 7 days. I have a laptop with Skype on it but no monetary value with which to make phone calls. Hopefully tomorrow I have Instant Messenger loaded, but that doesn't work with Mac's in time we will work that issue out hopefully as well. Sure do love our family

1 comment:

Katrina said...

What IM network are you using? Everyone else in the family is using an AIM account or an iChat account. So, you could sign up for an AIM account here: http://dashboard.aim.com/aim

If you already have an AIM account just add us all as buddies.