EllaRene, you make such a great Santa. You two are having the time of your lives. What an adventure. We love your blog. Keep safe and happy. Joe and Ginny
Hello the two of you! I hope all is well...it looks like it! Thanks for the Christmas present and the phone call, sorry that we didn't pick up. When it is that early my phone generally isn't with me and this is why I miss it. If you called us in the morning your time, when I generally have my phone on me, it might work better. Hope all is well and love you guys!
3 comments:
EllaRene, you make such a great Santa. You two are having the time of your lives. What an adventure. We love your blog. Keep safe and happy. Joe and Ginny
This is hysterical...you look great!
Hello the two of you! I hope all is well...it looks like it! Thanks for the Christmas present and the phone call, sorry that we didn't pick up. When it is that early my phone generally isn't with me and this is why I miss it. If you called us in the morning your time, when I generally have my phone on me, it might work better. Hope all is well and love you guys!
Post a Comment